8.12.2011

cowboys and aliens.

happy friday!

It was a great day, all around. An average work day, but started training my brother in law Andy. I'm SO excited to have him on staff. The goal is to have him as the cook eventually. Expanding the food menu, and I need help, since I'm maxed out. Andy is so beyond thrilled to be working at 10-speed, with food and people. Its a good match.

Josh and I went to see Cowboys and Aliens tonight, because we're nerds. And we sat next to a few nerds, as well. A cute, younger couple, who were obviously in the first throes of romance. Gah! so cute! We sat there, watching advertisements for about a half hour, and made fun of them, with the couple. It was great. Just one of those silly moments you will always look back on, with fond memories. "Hey, remember that time we went to that movie? And sat next to strangers and laughed with them? Yeah. I remember that." We never even got their names. But that almost makes it better. Complete strangers.

Oh, and the movie was amazing. A little cheesy here and there, but I give it a 4 out of 5. Good lines, a loyal dog, Harrison Ford, some good action, and a few very deep, well written moments. Find a nerd friend, and go watch it.

1 comment:

Mum Momma Mummeee said...

you had me at Harrison Ford...