7.27.2011

sheesh.

I just don't know when the whirlwind will end!
Yesterday, I worked opened at 10 speed, and took off about noon to meet up with my friend Robin. She owns this store (adore it!) and needed some of her stuff photographed on models for her website. No, I wasn't her main photographer, just a trainee :]
Robin has a girl friend, Jennifer, who is a legit professional photographer. Like works for an agency, profesh. Wish I could tell you which one, but let's just say that I was intimidated ... alot.
So the goal was for me to watch Jenn direct and coach the models. It was so amazing! This girl was so laid back and then out of no where, she would bust some amazing poses. I was floored, and learned so much from her. I hope in the future, Robin will have me do some shoots for her website, since Jenn lives in Arizona.

Today, I was so beat after the shoot. I'm not sure if I ever woke up. I had to stay extra late at work, to do extra pastry prep, because I'm taking off for California for the next 5 days. I'm really looking forwards to this road trip with my sweetie. We haven't had a true road trip yet. We're heading towards Sacramento, for a wedding. Josh is a groomsman, and I am shooting the wedding. Dan and Savannah are friends of ours from school, and I am so thrilled to take pictures of their beautiful day. I just love them. I just don't know how I'm going to handle the 100+ degree weather....ice pack on the neck, maybe? ;)

I had lots of errands to run after work in my zombie-like state. It was such a dragged out day. I stopped by my Mother-in-law's [AKA, Ma] to drop off a few things. It was a party at the Taylor household, (more like a cleaning party haha) and I ended up sticking around. I love my in-law's. It's weird calling them my in-law's, because they're my family now. Anyways...I came home and started packing, and Josh changed the oil. Then, OFF TO THE FAIR! Oh, what a wonderful night. We mostly went for the food. And it did not disappoint. We went on one ride; the ferris wheel. It was my one request, since I had never been on one before. I loved it, especially since I was sharing that silly/sweet experience with my love.

I am wiped out. The only reason I'm writing this instead of sleeping is because I'm downloading all my images from my cards, so I don't need to drag along my external hard drive to California. Just a feeeeew more minutes, and then I am off to bed!

So we get back from California on Sunday some time, and we are definitely taking Monday off. Tuesday, back to work, and Wednesday, my mom flies in! YAY! Why? Because my sister-in-law Liz is getting married next weekend. Bam. Talk about busy. But it's a good busy. It's wedding season!

ok. bed time for this zombie.

No comments: