6.02.2011

anxious.

still tired.
still uninspired.
still way too busy.
and stressed.
the other night, I had dreams that I was pulling my teeth out.
I just want to get this grand opening over with.
the waiting is killing me

but we're opening the new shop on saturday. at least, that's what we're hoping for.
here's some photos, because everyone loves photos.

oh! ps. good news. I just finished the banquet photos. not sure how that happened. but it did. phew! one more thing OFF the plate.


j-bunz looks guilty...


check out those awesome antler light fixtures...


you never know what treasures you might find...


jeep wore himself out, being such a good underfoot.

1 comment:

Mum Momma Mummeee said...

Can't believe you got a photo of the spiral horned unicorn...they are rare and oh so shy!