6.22.2011

two weeks.

well, shoot. its almost been that long since I last wrote.
needless to say, its been a bit busy.

work, well, its feeling more like work now.
figuring out the schedule for next month, getting in to the swing of having more responsibility, and working longer days, you know. the usual.

somewhere in all of this, I was able to find time to go to a dear friends wedding. it was a 6 hour drive to bellingham, but it didn't feel that long with another friend from school. it was like a mini Ecola reunion. I love those <3

tonight, my sweetie and I are going to double mountain with a few "important people" to discuss work things.
[I say that, not mocking-ly..they really are important...I just don't want to reveal their identities. mwaha.]
double mountain is my new favorite restaurant. amazing pizza, and fantastic beer. might as well be a place to host a meeting, right?

I feel so tired. I just can't get caught up on my rest after getting sick, working working working, and going to a wedding on my weekend. Josh and I have scheduled this weekend to do NOTHING. and I am very much looking forwards to it.

I know that was a boring post. when I get a moment of sanity, I will write a little more about the wedding, and post some pictures :]

1 comment:

Mum Momma Mummeee said...

Sometimes life is not thrilling or exciting, but simply mundane, even boring. That's so we appreciate the times that bring more to life. Sometimes it's easier to catch our breath when times are boring.