6.10.2011

slow down.

well, not much to update. day number two, and the store is going really well, a lot better than we actually expected :]

and I did get a cold. oh, how I hate working myself to illness. and I have done it again. thankfully, I'm not missing any work, which would be awful since we're pretty short staffed right now. I've just been non-stop for the last few weeks. 10-hour days were more and more common. I've lost 5 pounds this last week, too. but here it is, my weekend, and I am planning on making myself sleep all day, with the help of nyquil. I hate being sick. I feel so pitiful, especially without Josh here. but I'm pretty sure my body is telling me to slow down. fine. I will. of course, its a beautiful day outside. the house is a mess, we have mountains of laundry to do, and I can't do anything about it. like I said....pitiful. oh well. everyone needs to take it easy every now and then.

No comments: