5.19.2011

may 21st, 2011

supposedly, that is the end of the world. I don't know who came up with that, but may 21st is the rumor.

top 10 things I would do if this saturday was truly our last day to spend on this beautiful earth:

1. not go to work tomorrow. why waste a day?
2. drive to portland and eat at PF Changs with as many of my dear friends possible. the more the merrier.
3. tip the server $100. I've always wanted to do that.
4. never leave Josh's side.
5. buy 2 tickets to Greece.
6. swim in the mediterranean sea.
7. eat gelato. lots of it.
8. fly to alaska. one last time. it will always be my home.
9. see my parents.
10. go to bishops beach, sit with my love, and wait. I hope I'd be one of those people who's ok with death, and not panicking. I should be. I love Jesus, and He is life. true life.



but really, all of this is silly. how can we know when the end of the world is, or when Judgement day is, or when Jesus is supposedly coming back? He doesn't even know....
[matthew 24: 35-36]
we humans are so small. and we have been predicting the end of the world for centuries. and guess what. it hasn't happened yet.

and honestly, I'd rather not know when the end is going to happen. I think that's cheating.



someday....

No comments: