5.25.2011

right time, right place.


in photography, there are a few important things to remember for a great shot. lighting, composition, and timing. in this case, most of all timing :]



*snickers*

my absolute favorite.

I squish your head!






ow.


I'm still not exactly sure what's going on here...

"would you just stop buzzing around me?!"



"would you speak up, please?"

...because there's a part of me that will always be 5 years old.



coming in for a landing!






hahahahahaha.

such a wonderful shot!

"...what?"

"catnip!?"

om nom nom.

sir, I don't think that's normal...


congrats, sir! you win the "most-overdone-picture-ever" award.

boooop!




I wanna hold your haaaaaaaand.

"I invented a shrinking machine!"

"I knew I should have brought my umbrella...."

"oh yeah. I'm that good."

BS.

I still giggle so hard every time I look at this.
"The last thing I recall was...."



"look mom! I found it!"

kissy kissy face.


fail.

"You can't stop me!"


"this bike is too slow for me. I think I'll go for a run."


"don't miss, don't miss, don't miss!"


"hm. maybe I should go inside and shower..."

No comments: