9.29.2008

breaking routine.

i've been trying to go to bed earlier this last week. its been hard for me.
i'm such a night owl. [check out the time of the blog posts...1 am. 3:30.... you get the idea.]
so i've done pretty well this week, being sick and all.
but tonight i'm going against my attempted new habit. 
i'm editing senior photos (that are fabulous) as long as my eyes will stay open. 
I just finished miss Chelsea's bunch. I shall post some of my favorites later :)
I have about a billion of Livi to go through. 
Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Hannah to pick her favorites. Hers were anything but expected...very high fashion!! loved it.

tonight was supposed to be my last night (last night on the schedule) but i knew it wasnt the end yet. Lisa asked me to work on Wednesday. after that...no answering the phone!! 

selling the car tomorrow. its a bitter-sweet time.
my barbie car, which won me the 'worst wheels' award my senior year.
the title barbie.
many stares.
got me through 4 winters.

anyways, i need to keep editing. many many to go.