9.26.2008

buckle up.

this is where things start to get rough.
crunch time.
two days of work left.
thirteen days until I leave. 
mom and I started to tackle the garage today, but once the sunshine went away, we got grumpy and cold. we got about half way done.
it just hit me today, how close the end of being here is.

thirteen days.

that's really not alot of time. 
i bought storage boxes today. time to start filling them up.

its so hard to focus on packing between being sick, work, saying goodbyes, and being randomly inspired and energized on occasional sunny days. FOCUS, LAUREL!

I said my goodbyes to emmy lou today. It was so much fun working with her. We were in choir together for a few years, but never really got to know each other. This last summer was a great chance :)  she and her boyfriend are taking off to EUROPE tomorrow. Seems like everybody is doing that...and I'm so happy for them. I strongly believe in seeing as much in your life as possible. And these days, record and document as much as possible. There are so many lovely things in the world that I have yet to see. So many things that need to break my heart and make me appreciate life all over again. So many things that will make me feel like the most insignificant being in the universe, that put you in your place. [you arent the center of the universe. take a moment and remember that.] Yes, I have much in life to see. 


[my 'fatties' sisters. the best bussers in the world!]




As if I dont have enough on my plate, I decided to take on one last project. I took chelsea's senior pictures today. I still have to edit livi's. Golly...they're due by the 1st. Thank goodness I do best under pressure ... CRUNCH TIME!

Today was such strange weather for the photoshoot. It was super sunny, which creates a challenge, but we made it work. And out of nowhere, it started POURING rain...but it was still sunny? Homer has the most indecisive weather in the world. But, it did make for some cool pictures.

And politics. Good grief. Its everywhere. Can't we just vote already? I'm pretty sure everybody's mind's are made up about who they're voting for. I'm just sick of the fighting. I've never been a big fan of it. 

No comments: