9.27.2008

cleaning up.

yes. cleaning everything. 
i started to prep lafawnduh today. made me very sad. 
worked my last day shift, said a few goodbyes.

mom dad and i began to go over everything that i need to do before i leave. and now i can feel the stress creeping up on me. 

one day at a time.

tonight: editing livi's senior photos. i need to get a good chunk of those done.
tomorrow: finish cleaning the car. ANOTHER last minute photoshoot. my last day of work. 
i have until the 30th to finish editing all of the senior photos. oiy. 
then packing. so much packing. 
'just pack like youre going on a two week vacation. set aside what you'll need. then pack the rest for school!' 
this is the advice my mother is giving me. i think it will work for me.

i have to go to wells fargo and figure out my account limits. 
call apple and get the rebate on my macbook. 

and the list just keeps growing. 

i feel like im repeating myself. i do that alot when im stressed out. 
but i need to keep reminding myself how excited i am. 
that - and alot of caffeine - will keep me going :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we pack away the clutter in your room, it will help remove some of the clutter of your mind. I really think it will help you, Twiddles

.abundant.in.ambitions. said...

lets do it, momma.