11.09.2008

frustrated.

Things have been pretty great. I feel like I've gotten to know a majority of the students, which feels pretty good. Its November, meaning stormy season is on the way. Normally, I hate rainy days, but I've been loving them lately. 

But the last few days have been kind of irritating. I try to play volleyball and basketball as much as possible, but lately they've gotten way too competitive and dramatic. I'm a competitive person, but when everyone stops having fun and starts to make it so serious, I just get mad at myself and the drama. Ug. So, I'm trying to decide whether or not to play anymore. Sounds really childish, I know, but I would stop playing so I stop getting so mad at myself. There's more to it than that, but thats what it boils down to. I don't like being angry, and that's the only result these days. 

Please be praying for me for patience and focus. I know why I'm here, but it's so easy to get distracted. I can't stand drama, but it's inevitable. More girls than guys, so of course cattiness will break loose. 

No comments: