11.17.2008

request.

so if you think about me this week, please pray for me.
drama just developed this week.
a lot of he said she said nonsense. 
there's a certain girl here who isn't here by choice, and she's right out of high school...definitely still in that mindset. 
ug. ug. ug.
i dont want to be claiming "woe is me" but i honestly dont understand why drama always flocks to me. i avoid drama as much as possible, and it hunts me down. 
so in the next few days, I need to approach someone about this ridiculous situation. I'm kinda nervous [even though being confrontational is normally no problem for me back home] because i dont really know everyone yet. Back home, i could pretty much predict how someone would react to confrontation, but here I'm still learning people. I dont want to lose a friendship. But I'm so scared it might come to that.
heres all I can think right now....seriously? already? its only been 6 weeks. 




[my friend candi drew this for me in class to cheer me up. it certainly worked.]
[oh yeah. the 'team girl squad' is a group of friends i have here...]

No comments: