10.29.2008

bruised.

today was pretty glorious.
wednesdays are usually stressful for me, because i procrastinate homework monday and tuesday. papers are always due on thursday, but i cant write if im not under pressure. anyways. 
so today i was still procrastinating, but i went SKIM BOARDING for the first time. pretty amazing. i fell three times, and dang. that sand is hard. im so very very sore, and im hoping that these red marks will turn into some sweet bruises. i never get bruises...unless its my black eye haha. 
so i got done skim boarding and came back and did homework. it really didn't take me that long. i absolutely love this week. awesome teachers who didnt assign super hard homework. and i feel like im learning alot too. cant get better than that. oh wait yes it can....SUNSHINE AND SKIMBOARDING!
my friend calli got some pictures, so up they go!!

i feel really bad. mom and dad are at home packing away and moving like crazy. and im here having the time of my life. i want to be there to help them, but i am so thankful to be here. bittersweet.



[left : kim. she's hard core. right : me. this is going to hurt tomorrow.]




[okay, so im still learning...]




[my salty friend, calli]




[mmm. salty.]




[I believe my words were, "OWWIEEEEEE!"]
[if you look at my right knee, its swollen. this was after my 3rd fall. 
and that explains why i am so wet :]


No comments: