10.06.2008

dinner.

Oh dear...two days behind!!
Saturday night, it snowed about 3 inches up here. I woke up pretty mad, if you can imagine. 
Sunday was my last day of frizbee. It ended up snowing during the game, which was pretty cool :) I left in a really bad mood tho. I hate this about myself: even if the game is just for fun (which this was) I always beat myself up if I don't do a good job. Generally, I pick up on things pretty quickly, and do a good job. I learn fast, and if I don't on one thing, I get so angry at myself. Ug. Such a frustrating cycle. So when people see I'm upset, they begin to encourage me, baby me...and thats TOTALLY not my goal. And I hate that's what it looks like. I'm not looking for sympathy, or encouragement. But its probably what I need since I'm so hard on myself. 
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I got together with Kyle afterward, watched tv, had dinner. Good seeing him again :)
Today mom and I picked out a phone plan for the family, and picked out our phones. And surprisingly, they will get here before I leave!! Can't wait. I'm getting a blackberry, which makes me laugh if you've seen 'the office' season 4.
Tonight my parents and I went to Fat Olives for dinner. It was really good seeing everyone again, getting to say goodbye, and making sure that a few people would be at my party :) 
The sorting continues through all the 'stuff.' Will it ever end? Must make a big dent on the packing tomorrow. Party on Wednesday, and thursday I need to be packing everything ELSE to move here. Oh so confusing...


[this is what I woke up to...ARG!]



[but it was beautiful...]






[3 inches already!?]



[angry clouds!]



[last dinner out with the parentals]


No comments: