10.26.2008

week two ending.

the last few days have been pretty rough on me.
i feel like im getting sick, but thats normal for me this time of year. [i've gotten sick the last three years ... all state choir helps me keep track of that.] i've been really low on energy, and really short with people. it makes me feel even worse when i do that. but its still been fun, just havent been the normal crazy me.

Friday morning, 60 students went to Camp 18, which is like 30 minutes from here, for cinnamon rolls as big as your head. we had to wake up at 6. [that morning was when i started to feel sick.] it was soooooo good. but the rest of the day was so rough for us. people kept doing the falling asleep nod in class. and it was sunny out, but all i did was edit photos the rest of the day. i went to the beach to try to take a nap, but it was pretty windy, so i went back to the lounge. really annoying people kept coming up to me, and talking to me. i felt so bad for thinking it but, i thought, 'why are you talking to me. all you are saying is word vomit. theres no reason for you to be talking.' i hate being sick. i hate being grumpy. but the two come hand in hand.

today i slept until one. i was so out of it. i definitely needed to catch up. after i got ready, my roommate hilary, kaja and i went to Ross, spent some money, and then went to freddies to catch up on groceries. then dinner with some more girls. that was alot of fun. its been great getting to know these girls more and more. around 8:30 we went to crescent beach for a bon fire. the tide was really high, the stars were out, and it wasnt that cold, like it was last night. a few times, a wave would come up higher than the rest, and a few of them actually hit the fire. my shoes and vest got soaking, but thankfully, i had taken my phone out of my vest pocket when i set it down. hiking back in wet shoes was really gross. 

tomorrow is sunday...church! its so weird for me getting back in the habit of going again. last week i tried a local one in cannon beach. it was good, but this is my first time of actually church hunting, since i went to the same church my whole life. comparing is good, i guess. so tomorrow im trying one thats about an hour away. 

we've started dancing after classes a few times a week. theres swing dancing, and then another girl, chelsea, is teaching ballroom dancing. last night was the waltz, and it was nice already having the basic step down.  i love dancing. i want to learn as much as possible.

anyways. needing sleep. love to all.

No comments: